Hi everyone! Hope you are all safe. I am missing you all terribly. It's lovely to read your emails and see your pictures. Keep sending them!
For Easter, I have created some fun things for you to do. We have agreed that we will suspend the lessons until the 20th April so that you get a break.
Hope you enjoy them. Lots of love, Mrs Holliday xx
Welcome to the Year 3 Home Learning page. Hope you have all had a good weekend.
- I will be uploading work to the Reading and English section on a Monday. Any answers to these will then be uploaded on Wednesday for you to check.
- Our reading activities will be based around the novel The Twits which the children have been provided a copy of.
- I will be uploading Maths work on a Wednesday. Any answers to this will then be uploaded on a Friday for you to check.
- Each Friday, I will be uploading some spelling activities onto the spelling section.
- On the topic page, there are lots of different activities that you can choose from to complete as well.
I have tried to provide the children with enough work so that they don’t get bored but please don’t feel everything must be completed. If something is too tricky, just leave that question and move on. I am here to help if anyone needs any guidance with work.
Please remember that I am contactable by email if you need any help with anything or would like to send me pictures of any of your work. I will publish any of the work so others can see it also.